The Aqua Systems Technology desalination unit uses the reverse osmosis process to remove dissolved solids from brackish or saline water. The process is continuous and requires no regeneration chemicals. The unit is factory tested and easy to install and operate. Treated water quality is continuously monitored by a Total dissolved Salt indicator.
Reverse Osmosis system uses semi-permeable spiral wound membrane to separate and remove dissolved solids, organics, pyrogens, submicron colloidal matter and bacteria from water. Feed water is delivered under high pressure through permeators, where water permeates through the minute pores of the membrane and is delivered as purified product water. Removal of Impurities Impurities in the water are concentrated in the reject stream and flushed to drain. Output Range The system is available in a wide range of models for treating water quality of varying Total Dissolved Solids (TDS) with different flow rates. Purity Standards Maintained Maximum purity is attained by reducing a) 95% - 99% of the TDS.
• Hygienic drinking water for domestic use.
• Reduces the cost of de-ionized water for boiler-feed and process.
• To meet specific requirements in process industries
• Cooling Tower blow down water recovery.
• To remove fluorides from water, thus controlling fluorosis (a crippling disease).
• Conversion of brackish/sea water into potable water.